Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend blogging

Over at Wang's Chess House we have some excellent book reviews, some of the best I've seen in the blogosphere. It reinforces my view that Kaufman's repertoire book should be called 'A Soporific Repertoire for Black and White.'

Liquid Egg Product, whose blog was down for a bit, is back!

Drunknknight is playing in the finals of a tournament where he kicked serious butt.

I wish DG would come back to BCC. That site used to be awesome, now it's just sort of parochial.

I think Elizabeth Vicary's blog has become a branch of Comedy Central.

For more weekend blogging, see this post.

6 Comments:

Blogger From the patzer said...

I love the last link of this blog entry. It brings you to a wonderfull and exciting blog entry that i haven't seen anywhere before. :-P

5/29/2009 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger Chessaholic said...

great, thanks to the last link I'm now caught in an infinite loop that I probably won't ever get out of.

5/29/2009 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Isn't recursion great?

5/29/2009 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems you have missed my post.

5/29/2009 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger BlunderProne said...

I played in the Mass OPen last weekend and have been a little remiss on my posts. I am working on Averbakh, as the next entry in my Zurich 1953 series. I may have that ready by Sunday night. I have a couple more games to review first.

At the Mass Open I played up a section and managed to finish in the middle of the pack of an Under 2000 section and not lose rating points. My happiest moment was a draw against a third grader who happened to be the National Champion for his age group. I put a Blunder-production video together for MACA and Submitted it to the webmaster at www.masschess.org If they don't post it soon I may have to take matters into my own hands.

Now, on to Averbakh.

5/30/2009 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Polly said...

LOL! Cute link! I guess you didn't like my two article rant on talking kids. :-) Or are you the anonymous poster calling my the CRANKY CHESS LADY? :-)

5/30/2009 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home