Saturday, September 03, 2011

Lineup for next four carnivals...

  • September 4: Hebden Bridge Chess Club
  • October 4: Chess for all ages (Mark Weeks)
  • November 4: Prodigal Pawn (Tommyg)
  • December 4: Right here at chessconfessions.

    Those hosting, please email me at bluedevil [dot] knight at yahoo so I can be sure I have your most up-to-date email address.

    You can submit content (either your own or others that you really like) here by the first of the month for each month's carnival.

    After December, I will no longer organize the carnivals. If someone else wants to, let me know. The toughest part is getting volunteers to host. Finding content is not *too* bad, but probably it would be better if this were done bimonthly rather than monthly.

    Thanks to those who supported it by submitting, hosting, and such. You rock!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home